The mount of Saturn is located just beneath the middle finger. If well-developed, with a centrally located apex and the middle finger pretty long, it indicates that you possess the following Saturnian traits:
- You are a future-oriented person with your eyes focused primarily on tomorrow rather than on today. Like a mature person, you tend to postpone the gratification of present needs and wishes to the future with a view to gain lasting happiness rather than momentary joy.
- Quite in consonance with the aforementioned characteristic, there is a great love in you for accumulating wealth. Instead of being extravagant, you tend to lay in for rainy days, perhaps, because of some unconscious hidden insecurity. Anyhow, this is a mark of wisdom, prudence and foresight and not a negative trait unless driven to extreme.Along with this, if you have a brilliant line of destiny climbing up this mount, you will make adequate provisions for the future, and have no cause to worry in old age.
- You are a slow but deep thinker, unusually cautious in your approach. Instead of drawing hasty generalizations and rushing to make impulsive decisions, your conclusions are based on thoughts recollected in tranquility.You are by nature a cool, collected and patient person.
- Serious subjects which involves research such as math, geology, biology and agriculture have a deep attraction for you. You belong to that category of humanity which always thinks in constructive and productive terms and which goes deep down into the crux of the matter to unravel the inner mysteries. Sober and serious issues of the life form part of your meditation and reflection.
- It is interesting to note that you are quite fatalistic in your outlook. You are inclined to meditate over the mysteries of human life and destiny and may develop a deep interest in occult subjects. Basically your bent of mind is mystic.
- You are one of those people who take life seriously. Serenity and gravity dominate your thinking. To disregard cynically all that adds to the sunshine of life is your typical characteristic. Instead of feeling optimistic and looking on the bright side of things, you tend to be pessimistic, morose, sullen, melancholic and gloomy. Thus, you may fail to enjoy social life and be driven to a life of isolation and solitude.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER A READING
Learn Astrology, Palmistry and Numerology!
From Ancient India, the three main spheres of fortune telling are still being read today. Everyone asks where do I start? Astro-Palm-Numero explains all the basic details with finesse, and gives a proper introductory start for both experts and beginners alike in the domains of Astrology, Palmistry and Numerology. - Description on Amazon
Available in both digital and print formats.
Grab a copy by clicking here
Post a Comment